Raleigh Flying Club Leaseback Program
Do you have an airplane but don't fly enough? Do you want to buy an airplane for personal travel but don't need it all of the time? Raleigh Flying Club's Leaseback Management program may be a good solution. We can provide your aircraft for the use of qualified Club members, who will treat your airplane like it's their airplane.
- Top notch maintenace and management.
- Great balance of flexibilty for the owners and availability for members.
- Prime location at RDU – We manage the hard-to-find hangar and tie-down space, giving you immediate access to world-class facilities.
- Raleigh Flying Club provides full-service training and standardized checkouts for all aircraft. We maintain a unique mix of training and travel on our weekly schedule. Cross-country travel is what brings most of us to flying!
- Wonderful way to have cost offsets on your airplane ownership.
Interested in the Leaseback Program?
If you have an airplane that you'd like to leaseback or you want to buy an airplane to leaseback then click on the link below